The FP-MF500-IS-TSE Hydrostatic Transmission Trainer features the exact transmission found in the vast majority of skid-steer loaders, mini-backhoes, and numerous other mobile and industrial machines. This trainer is provided with hydraulic steering and implement, and is available as a diesel engine-driven simulator or an electric motor-driven simulator. The trainer is equipped with a state-of-the-art, dual-drive, hydrostatic transmission system. The dual-pumps are electronically controlled with independent joysticks – just like the actual vehicle. The state-of the-art, electronically-controlled, wheel load system is designed to simulate any driving conditions, regardless of severity, that a typical hydrostatic drive might experience.
Features and benefits
• No wheels on the ground equals no unforeseen safety hazards
• No hazardous rotating wheels or moving tracks
• No fatigue – all components mounted waist high
• No slip hazards or environmental problems
• No confined spaces
• Five emergency stops
• Industry standard lockout devices
• Real-time operation - drives as if it were on a construction site
• Built-in faults - unparalleled diagnostics teaching and learning capability
• Prepares students for the real world - teaches students “need to know”
• Hydraulic implement and articulated steering module
• As an added convenience the load mechanism is equipped with an integral cylinder rebuild station, which is designed to permit two groups of students to disassemble/assemble cylinders at the same time
You must be logged in to write a review about our products.
Find out more about the MF500 training system!
The instructors here are very impressed with the craftsmanship of the units that were purchased. We just wanted you to know how pleased they are with the simulators, and will definitely recommend your company to others.Brian Madlem & Deborah Bowling, Lakeland Community College
Consulab manufactures educational training materials adapted to meet the needs of technical and vocational schools in the fields of transportation technology electrical engineering.Learn More
+1 (800) 567-0791 . 8pm - 5pm EST
6330 Rue Zéphirin-Paquet Suite 400
Québec, QC G2C 0M3