The EM-140S-HY03 engine performance trainer is an exciting new product that is designed for student-led learning through case studies using our new tablet-based ConsuLink™ Student Learning Platform (SLP). Students today thrive on tablet-based learning tools and will adapt to the SLP easily. This trainer is based on a functional G4FD 2012-2017 Hyundai Accent 1.6L GDI engine with manual transmission. The unit is easy to work on and all major components match OEM configurations to make the service information relevant to the trainer.
• The ConsuLink™ Student Learning Platform tablet is equipped with security protocols to control access to student and instructor content
• This trainer offers the closest experience of the real thing engine trainer available in North America today
• The EM-140S-HY03_035039 comes with a fully functioning CAN Bus system for students to gain knowledge and experience operating and troubleshooting activities
• Engine systems respond to inserted faults with real world symptoms, OEM DTC’s scan tool datastream changes and check engine light operation
• A DLC (datalink connector) specifically designed for use in educational environments with robust 2MM test pins and LED indicators for all 16 pins of a standard OBDII DLC
• Trainer is mounted on a mobile stand constructed of 2” (5cm2) tubular steel equipped with four 5” (12.7cm) phenol casters (2-fixed and 2-swivel w/locks) and mounted on a powder coated steel frame
• Manual transmission
• Functional on a single 120VAC 15A outlet
• Requires exhaust removal connection
You must be logged in to write a review about our products.
The EM-140S-HY03 engine performance trainer is an exciting new product that is designed for student-led learning through case studies using our new tablet-based ConsuLink™ Student Learning Platform (SLP).
Please let everyone know the C-12 trainers are working great, they are a big hit with all the top brass when they stop by for a site visit. The students love that lab portion they all really seem to understand the Cat systems more at the end than when they rst get to class. You can see that light bulb go off in their head after the rst couple of bugs. Thanks!CM1(SCW) Ingram, Mickey, CM Advanced School Instructor, NCTC Gulfport, MS
Consulab manufactures educational training materials adapted to meet the needs of technical and vocational schools in the fields of transportation technology electrical engineering.Learn More
+1 (800) 567-0791 . 8pm - 5pm EST
6330 Rue Zéphirin-Paquet Suite 400
Québec, QC G2C 0M3